[game_edu] My IGDA Board Candidacy

Ian Schreiber ai864 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 12:45:32 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I should also point out that I am running for the IGDA Board as well:
http://www.igda.org/ian-schreiber-2010-board-statement

As a freelance developer, adjunct professor, contributor to the Curriculum Framework, and active member of this SIG for quite some time, I think it's fair to say that I am qualified to represent the interests of both industry and academia if I am elected.

But whether you vote for me or not, I do hope that every IGDA member on this list takes the time to vote (preferably reading the candidate statements and doing your due diligence as well).

Thanks,
- Ian