[game_edu] Publishing a Game

carl callewaert carl at measurand.com
Mon Feb 15 13:42:18 EST 2010

Iphone is a mobile console. I have made some several games for it and I am
working on 4 new games for the iPhone. It is easy model to work with.
(I also teach how to make iPhone games to art students with the unity3d
engine. It is easy to show your students how everything works to publish a
game)

carl