[game_edu] Trolling for Mentors

Kevin O'Gorman gamekog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:43:24 EST 2010

I know that right before GDC is a bad time to ask, but I have 6 students who
are going to be in need of some knowledgeable mentors in the next few weeks
or so. They are finishing up their Game Art and Design degrees at the Art
Institute Online and are preparing their online portfolios. For the most
part, mentors would help them decide on the final pieces to include and how
to structure the website to be most effective. If you have a strong
knowledge of current industry hiring trends, web-based portfolios, and/or 2D
and 3D game asset production and would like to help get these guys pointed
in the right direction I'd like to hear from you (or we can chat about it at
GDC).

Thanks in advance,

Kevin O'Gorman
GAD Faculty