[game_edu] G4C Seeking a Project Manager for White House-related project

Alex Quinn alex at gamesforchange.org
Tue Jan 12 13:14:06 EST 2010

Games for Change, in collaboration with the Cooney Center and E-Line
Media, is hiring a Project Manager for our National STEM Game
Challenge - that's the project we're doing in cooperation with the
White House's Innovate to Educate project.

The project manager will be responsible for leading a high-profile,
cutting-edge public-private partnership initiative dedicated to
exploring and harnessing the power of videogames to promote STEM
(Science Technology Engineering Math) skills. This 60% job will be
based in the NYC Greenwich Village offices of Games for Change and
will last for nine months, with an opportunity to renew based on
projected funding.

For more details, see here: http://bit.ly/7zlEfJ

PLEASE NOTE: This position will be filled within the next two weeks,
so if interested, apply immediately.

Suzanne Seggerman

President, Co-founder

Games for Change

http://www.gamesforchange.org

cell: 917.478.4772

Games for Change seeks to harness the extraordinary power of video
games to engage the public in the most pressing issues of our day,
including poverty, human rights, global conflict and climate change.
We are a voice for the transformative power of games, bringing
together organizations and individuals from the nonprofit sector,
government, journalism, academia, industry and the arts, to grow the
sector and provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and resources.
Through this work, Games for Change promotes new kinds of games that
engage contemporary social issues in meaningful ways to foster a more
just, equitable and tolerant society.