[game_edu] Call for Participants to Test Tangible Prototyping Environment

Jason Boileau jboileau at sfu.ca
Tue Jul 6 20:38:19 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

My name is Jason Boileau, and I am a Master of Arts student at Simon Fraser University, in British Columbia. I am testing TangiPlay, a conceptualizing environment for the new field of electronic tangible games. The project consists of both a toolkit of tangibles and an interactive surface. All together, TangiPlay is designed to enable the conceptualization of tangible games. The project is intended for game designers such as yourselves, so I am emailing to find participants willing to take part in a 20 to 30 minute testing session.

The testing will take place in Surrey, BC and would happen over the next couple weeks. If you are interested in being a participant or to learn more about this project, please email me at jboileau at sfu.ca

Sincerely,
- Jason Boileau