[game_edu] Student IP Ownership - Example Documents

Gregory Walek gwalek at ccsnh.edu
Mon Jul 19 10:39:11 EDT 2010

I've renamed the subject to refocus this discussion on the nuts and bolts on crafting a school's IP rules.
There's a different discussion going on which is not related to what I'm asking for below.

I'm looking for documents that you are handing out to your students explaining their rights. Please share!

I am specifically looking for documents from schools that have crafted rules where students retain their rights to monetize their work. Additionally, I'm interested in what is written regarding team projects.