[game_edu] Computer Game Contest - IEEE: Committee on Earth Observation

jparker jparker at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 20 13:33:48 EDT 2010

Sorry for my mistake - I did not think that a PDF would be a problem as
an attachment. Some groups have not allowed it, so I send this Email
without the PDF and offer to send it to those who are keen on entering
the competition. And who would not be, given the $20000 prize!

The web site is http://www.saveearthgame.org/, but is a trifle out of
date - we'll fix that.

We encourage class projects and research projects so long as the rules
are adhered to.
Jim jparker AT ucalgary DOT ca

--

>From Hauptmann

You can't judge the importance of things by the noise they make.

Dr. J. R. Parker, Digital Media Laboratory
Professor of Play http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jparker
Faculty of Fine Arts jparker@ ucalgary.ca
University of Calgary 403-220-6784 AB606/AB611