[game_edu] interview for etc press?

drew davidson drew at waxebb.com
Wed Jun 30 08:20:57 EDT 2010

hi all - etc press (http://etc.cmu.edu/etcpress/) is celebrating it's 2nd anniversary, and we're pulling together a short report on the successes and challenges across our first two years, and a look forward to upcoming titles and ideas...

with that in mind, we're curious to interview people on how they've used our titles (whether through digital downloads, buying a copy, using it in class, etc...

if this sounds interesting, just send me an email offlist to do a brief interview that we could include in the report...

thanks, drew