[game_edu] CreyEngine in Collages

Richard Fleming rflemin1 at jccc.edu
Wed Mar 3 17:20:21 EST 2010

@David:
Did you have any issues with legal? JCCC is a public institution, and I suspect that's where a lot of the hesitation about the contract being governed in Germany is coming from.

@Greg:
Combination of just wanting to get my hands on the tech, my personal love for maps and outdoor environments, and the fact that the CryEngine would be perfect for some research projects I have in mind.

@Carl:
Unity3D is a good tool, currently experimenting with it for my online Intro to Games course for the 'Into to 3D' portion of the class.
----
Richard Fleming x4838