[game_edu] GDC deals?

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:29:01 EDT 2010

There is one other option no one has mentioned, Conference Associate.
That means you would give the conference 20 hours of work - pretty
much running the room for sessions during the conference and you get
an all access pass. I have students and industry friends that have
been doing this for years and just love the experience. It is a great
networking opportunity for anyone.

http://gdconf.com/attend/volunteer.html

Susan

On Oct 20, 2010, at 4:11 PM, Peter Border wrote:

> Hey folks:

> Does anyone know of a way to get a deal on GDC passes? I'd love to

> go, but $1500+airline+hotel is a little rich for my blood.

> Peter Border

> Game and Application Design Chairman

> Globe University/Minnesota School of Business

> 1401 West 76th St

> Richfield, MN 55423

> pborder at msbcollege.edu

Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!
- J. G. Ballard