[game_edu] Work Study opp?

Brenda brendabrathwaite at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:52:59 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am now working in SF at Facebook game developer Lolapps. I am interested
in setting up a student work study or work-for-credit arrangement with
schools that have strong art programs. Students could work at the school and
would be paired with an art director here.

Back when I was Chair of the game design department at SCAD, we did
something like this with EA where students would work on game assets, get
experience, get credit and get paid. If this sounds like something your
school would be interested in, feel free to ping me at brenda at lolapps.com.

Thanks,

Brenda