[game_edu] Questions for the Candidates

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 19:26:02 EDT 2010

I have been reading the candidate statements and wanted to ask a few
more questions. I hope that everyone also takes this as a queue to ask
questions as well.

One thing I noticed in all of the statements is that no one addressed
that we are an international organization. Everyone running is
strictly from the US. How do you think you will address the needs of
varying curriculums from all over the world?

Some people have brought up the curriculum framework in their
statements. Is our current framework working? Also, an aside, I would
be interested in finding out if those running have adopted the current
framework in their schools? What would you do to get wider adoption?

I wish you all luck and I look forward to your answers.

Susan

--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!