[game_edu] Serious Game Showcase & Challenge

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:53:44 EDT 2011

Call for Entries!!! We need your Serious Games!

-STUDENTS-
-BUSINESS-
-GOVERNMENT-

Get Serious & Get Recognized!
The 2011 SGS&C is now Open for Entries to be recieved from August 1st - September 15th! Submit your original serious games entry (PC Game or as a Mobile Game) and have your work reviewed by a panel of military, academia and industry gaming experts. Finalists will be showcased, and winners announced, at I/ITSEC 2011 in Orlando, Florida. Whether you’re an individual, small business or big business – the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge is open to you! Enter Now! EmailSGSChallenge at gmail.com for Details.

Don't know the Rules? Simple, check out our FAQ page or email us for more information!
Don't have a game but still want to be involved? SPONSOR US!

For more information Visit our webpage at:
www.sgschallenge.com

--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!