[game_edu] Help in studies

Benedict Olumhense olumhenseben at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:41:38 EST 2011

Hi Njomo,
Great to hear that you have a passion in the game industry, however,
the situation in Africa doesn't really permit any African to study the art
of creating games. Many guys in Africa are self taught on the discipline,
but there is hope for you and many other Africans in your situation. Here
are some links for you to use while you are in Cameroon.

Torque 3D http://www.garagegames.com/

Game Maker http://www.gamemaker.nl

Gamasutra http://www.gamasutra.com

Just some links to help you here.
Have fun learning and getting tips from here.

Regards,
Benedict Olumhense