[game_edu] IGDA Membership - Scholarships FAQ

Gordon Bellamy gordon at igda.org
Mon Dec 5 16:18:02 EST 2011

Thank you for the great response so far. Based on the Frequently Asked
Questions I wanted to clarify for everyone the easiest path to success as
an IGDA Student Chapter and IGDA Scholar.

1. Please, fill out the IGDA Student Chapter form at
www.igda.org/education it is very brief.
2. It is $30 US per student that your program chooses to support for their
Annual IGDA Membership.
3. We will provide you with a super easy to use excel spreadsheet to
register your school's students.
4. The IGDA Scholarships application is at www.igda.org/scholarships and
your students are all eligible as soon as their membership is paid. The
deadline is January 13th, 2012.
5. We will be following up with each of you individually as you complete
the form.

Thank you,

Gordon

[image: me] *Gordon Bellamy* | Executive Director, IGDA<http://www.igda.org/>