[game_edu] Qol, "crunch" and Education

Corvus Elrod corvus.elrod at zakelro.com
Fri Feb 4 11:38:17 EST 2011

I stressed the importance of sleep and proper diet at our jam this year. As
a result, a lot of the teams ensured they got proper night's sleep. At the
postmortem we held last night, it was the teams that got sleep that had the
most complete and polished games.

I'm hoping that the Jam will continue to serve as proof that crunch doesn't
work as well as sleep. But it takes putting that message out there
continuously to make it stick.

--
Corvus