[game_edu] Unity for Beginners

carl callewaert carl at measurand.com
Wed Jan 12 14:24:36 EST 2011

In the last year I have used on several occasions Unity even in high schools
and middle schools to teach the basic concepts of computer graphics and
programming. It is The software to do it. It is easy to learn and
fast to get results with the students. Unity is best software in my opinion
to explain/teach the combination of art and science/math.
In that course I would teach 1 or 2 classes with Autodesk entertainment
products to teach how you can create a 3d assets and bring than in Unity.
Than in Unity than you explain the combination of the art with science/math.

Carl