[game_edu] Compilation of Serious Games Resources

Charles Rich rich at WPI.EDU
Mon Jan 17 16:34:10 EST 2011

Hi all,

As research for a course on serious games I just started teaching this
term, I have compiled a reasonably extensive sampling of related
resources, including:

* Books
* Playable Games
* Video Clips
* Companies
* Organizations/Web sites
* Conferences
* Courses

You can look at these by visiting the course website at
http://www.cs.wpi.edu/~rich/courses/imgd404x-c11 and looking under
"Other Resources".

Btw, I would like to publicly thank Carrie Heeter and Brian Winn at
SMU--I benefited a lot from looking at their course web sites (and
have adopted
Brian's framework for game analysis by students).

-Chuck

P.S. I have no particular intention to make it a job keeping these
resource lists up to date :-), but if you send me additions, I will be
happy to add them.
--
Dr. Charles Rich, Professor of Computer Science
Interactive Media and Game Development

Email: rich at wpi.edu   Phone: 508-831-5945   Fax: 508-831-5776
Home: http://www.cs.wpi.edu/~rich