[game_edu] The Multiplayer Classroom

Aaron Chia Yuan Hung aaron.chiayuanhung at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:27:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

I wrote a blog post recently on gamification (http://bit.ly/mEuTtY). I'm still trying to figure this thing out, specifically how it works best in different contexts (i.e., as a marketing tool vs. educational tool). I'd love some guidance if anyone has any thoughts, and I'll be sure to check out Professor Sheldon's book, too.

Aaron Chia Yuan Hung
aaron.chiayuanhung at gmail.com
@aaronhungcy
http://hungchiayuan.com