[game_edu] Over 1,500 Game Dev Tutorials Free @ design3

Chelsea Larson-Andrews chelsea at design3.com
Fri Jul 1 13:40:04 EDT 2011

Happy Friday Edu Members!

I'm co-founder and CMO at design3.com
[1] - a game development training portal. For those of you who don't
know about us, we're a division of Noesis Interactive and have over
1,500 streaming game dev training tutorials. Our materials cover the
production pipeline, teaching a variety of platforms and tools including
Unity, Blender, UDK, Source, 3ds Max, Maya, Photoshop, Substance
Designer and more. Our courseware is in almost 50 education [2]
institutions worldwide. View Training Center [3].

In honor of indie
dev, we're offering Indie-pendence Specials this July (screaming
deals!). Today through the 10th we're offering the ENTIRE TRAINING
CENTER FOR FREE to d3 Free Members [4]. July 1-31 we're offering 50% OFF
all memberships.

I typically don't shamelessly self promote, however
this is truly an awesome opportunity for you (and any game dev's you
know) to take advantage of award-wining training - brush up on skills or
learn something new.

I wish you all a wonderful holiday weekend!

*I
apologize to Wigi members who already received a similar message :)

My
best, Chels
--

Chelsea Larson-Andrews