[game_edu] Request for Technical Assistance

baylor wetzel baylorw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:01:54 EDT 2011

i use Camtasia, which is cheap ($100) and designed for narrating power
points (although it's also a normal video capture program so i use it for
capturing game play throughs). Works on both mac and windows and i use it on
both without problems. It doesn't do nice transitions like fade the way
Adobe Premiere does but it's just fine for narrating, annotating and that
sort of thing

-baylor