[game_edu] Game interface design class?

Adam Moore amoore at uat.edu
Tue Jun 14 16:07:46 EDT 2011

Dr. Zagal,

I second Dan's recommendation - take a look at the exercises from Brenda & Ian's book.

Additionally, you may want to look into the more general field of Human Computer Interaction. I know that DePaul offers an MS in HCI, so you may be able to get some help from your local faculty. Cynthia Putnam, Rick Omanson, and Gavin Lew might be able to give you a lot of help on this one.

Hope I was able to help.

Adam Moore
The University of Advancing Technology
Online Division | Content Developer