[game_edu] Game interface design class?

Darius Kazemi darius.kazemi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:14:32 EDT 2011

Depends on how loosely you want to define "interface," but Steve Swink's
"Game Feel" is the most pragmatic book I've ever read on tuning user input
in terms of mapping controls to what happens on the screen. It doesn't
specifically cover *graphical* user interface but if you're interested in
game controls, no finer book has ever been written.