[game_edu] Summer course: Game Analysis & Design

George D. Phillies phillies at WPI.EDU
Wed Jun 22 17:22:47 EDT 2011

Readers interested in board game design may wish to take note of the
Worcester Polytechnic Institute course as taught for the past half-decade
under various names and numbers

IMGD 2500 Design of Tabletop Strategy Games

supported by my two books on game design (available at
http://3mpub.com/phillies and when is the last time you saw a textbook for
under twenty American dollars?)

which actually teaches game design, primarily of Eurogames. I am
planning on doing a set of YouTube lectures as a support point, someday or
another.

And, by the way, thanks to all of you who suggested Camtasia as the
solution to my software problem. It seems to work, though if on youtube
you search out "George Phillies Lectures" the learning curve through the
third Lecture will be extremely apparent.