[game_edu] A book for gaming students which focuses in on production, the hardest part of game development... Have you ever asked yourself what do I have to do first when rolling into development?

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 11:34:40 EST 2011

A colleague of mine at Full Sail has just writien a book on
production: People, Planning, and Production for Video Game
Development by Gerard Merrit:
http://www.amazon.com/People-Planning-Production-Video-Development/dp/1935715046/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1299601930&sr=8-1

It is very short, direct and to the point.

Susan

On Mar 8, 2011, at 8:08 AM, Peter Border wrote:

> Cool! I have a production course coming up next month. I have been

> using Deborah Todd's book:

> http://www.amazon.com/Game-Design-Blue-Green-Light/dp/156881318X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299600470&sr=8-1

> and then letting the students build their own project. But a new

> book would be nice.

> Peter Border

> Game and Application Design Chairman

> Globe University/Minnesota School of Business

> 1401 West 76th St

> Richfield, MN 55423

> pborder at msbcollege.edu

Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!
- J. G. Ballard