[game_edu] Brenda Braithwaite's game_edu rant at GDC

Ian Schreiber ai864 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 20:10:17 EST 2011

Has anyone tried a peer-to-peer approach on this? Meaning, one of the graded
assignments would be to download and evaluate an authoring tool (UDK, GameMaker,
Alice, Scratch, Kodu, Unity, etc. - there are so many these days), go through
its tutorials/documentation, and present its strengths and weaknesses, that sort
of thing? Then instead of us mandating a tool, the students choose...