[game_edu] unreal scripting help for students at Bloomfield College

Bill Crosbie bill.crosbie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:35:53 EDT 2011

this came in to me earlier today. Does anyone have students with
unrealscript that can get these guys over the hump?

Hey Bill,

Do you happen to know anyone who might be willing to help a couple of my
students with direction on scripting in Unreal? There are a couple of issues
left that we can’t figure out, and even some quick direction might make all
the difference on their Capstones.

Thanks,

Tom

please have them contact Tom directly. "Tom Toynton"
<tomt at centurionbros.com>, Thank
you.

bill crosbie
http://about.me/bcrosbie/bio

It is humbling almost to the point of despair to discover that 15 dozen
screenfuls of ponderous commentary produced by a small liberal-arts faculty
worth of beardy gamer geeks can, with almost zero loss of insight, be
reduced to the three panels of a Penny Arcade cartoon.
~ Julian Dibbell quoted in Wired (September 2007)