[game_edu] an undetermined number of reasons NOT to teach game dev

Dr. Mike Reddy doctormikereddy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:35:22 EST 2011

Ian, several on your list are already in the first draft! Not worded in quite the same way, but really good to know others are on the same wavelength as me!

This is going to be for #altdevblogaday and I normally just write from the hip, but my confidence took a beating last post, when I got savaged in the comments section. So thanks for the sounding board of suggestions, as I feel I'm on the right track. Yes, these lists are generalisations, but like all stereotypes the underlying truth often needs airing to be truly scrutinised.

Mike