[game_edu] potential panelists

Elena Bertozzi Elena.Bertozzi at liu.edu
Thu Oct 20 09:09:30 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I am putting together a proposal for a GDC panel on how to help teams of Masters students in game design programs develop projects for external groups/organizations who come to the university for help. This is something I have done several times and want to talk about with others. There are many things that need to be in place institutionally and organizationally for this to be successful.

I'd like to have other people who do this at their universities be on the panel. If this interests you, please let me know off-list and I’ll send you the proposal draft.

Elena Bertozzi, PhD. Associate Professor

Director, Digital Game Design & Development & the EGG lab

C.W. Post Campus, Long Island University

(516) 299-2250 elena.bertozzi at liu.edu<mailto:elena.bertozzi at liu.edu> www.ardeaarts.org<http://www.ardeaarts.org> playexpo.org