[game_edu] Gameful is looking for interns !

Edwige Lelièvre edwige.lelievre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:35:16 EDT 2011

Hi !

Gameful (http://gameful.org) is looking for interns !

Gameful is a social movement to use games to change the world. We've
got 12,000 members interested in creating posivite impact games
(educational games are very discussed of course!). Right now we're
moving to be an open source community run website and we need some
help for this.

The positions are :
- Gameful Volunteer Coordinator Intern. More details:
http://gameful.org/groups/make-gameful-better/forum/topic/gameful-volunteer-coordinator-internship/)
- Gameful Partnership Intern. More details:
http://gameful.org/groups/make-gameful-better/forum/topic/gameful-partnerships-intern/

Feel free to contact us if you have any question about these internships.

Cheers!

Edwige Lelièvre, volunteer coordinator at Gameful