[game_edu] GameRecruiter Presentation and IGDA Leadership

Joel McKown joel at design3.com
Tue Oct 25 14:46:32 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I wanted to let everyone know that design3 will be covering some great
events in the next few days via our live blogs as well as publishing
videos from the events after.

This first event we will be covering is Marc Mencher's (President and
CEO of GameRecruiter.com) presentation at Westwood College titled
"Preparing for Entry-Level Jobs in the Interactive Entertainment Industry"

This will take place this Wednesday the 26th from 1:30-3:30 at the
Westwood Anaheim campus and should have a wealth of great information
for students preparing for their life after graduation. You can view the
live blog here:
http://www.design3.com/blog/item/2177-live-blog-marc-mencher-presents-preparing-for-entry-level-jobs-in-the-interactive-entertainment-industry
<http://www.design3.com/blog/item/2177-live-blog-marc-mencher-presents-preparing-for-entry-level-jobs-in-the-interactive-entertainment-industry>and
we will be posting the presentation footage post event.

The second event we are covering is the IGDA Leadership Forum. Speakers
for this event are the top experts in the industry and the attendees are
from all over the world. The 2-day event is this Thursday and Friday the
27th and 28th. Will have live blogs for each day Thursday:
http://www.design3.com/blog/item/2189-live-blog-day-1--igda-leadership-forum
Friday:
http://www.design3.com/blog/item/2190-live-blog-day-2--igda-leadership-forum
and will be filming most of the sessions and grabbing as many interviews
as possible to share post event.

We are excited to be a part of these events and we hope that you all
tune in, share with your students, and enjoy these presentations from
the top level of our industry.

As always feel free to contact me with any questions.

--
*Joel McKown*
Sales Manager

*www.design3.com* <http://www.design3.com/ref/d32-f892a1d6.html>