[game_edu] FINAL IGDA Scholarship of 2011 Deadline is here / past winners / apply now

Gordon Bellamy gordon at igda.org
Wed Sep 7 21:57:24 EDT 2011

> Wanted to get the word out that the final deadline for the IGDA

> Scholarships to Leadership Forum is here.

> www.igda.org/scholarships

It has been an incredible year bringing this premier academic honor program
to San Francisco, Shanghai, Seattle, Yokohama and Los Angeles with the
world's best developers and publishers.

All applicants must be IGDA Professional or Student Members and actively a
student at the Ph. D, Graduate or Undergraduate level.

> Thank you for your help and participation.

> Gordon

Executive Director, IGDA

--
[image: me] *Gordon Bellamy* | Executive Director, IGDA<http://www.igda.org/>