[game_edu] Need to purchase Unity? We're offering free certified training with Unity purchases

Chelsea Larson-Andrews chelsea at design3.com
Thu Sep 8 14:23:09 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm sure everyone is busy diving into the school year, so I wanted to
quickly let you know of a killer deal that might help you out. Design3 is
offering 4-month subscriptions ($59.95 value) with each purchase of a Unity
Licence or Add-On.

A 4-month design3 subscription gives you access to our entire Training
Center <http://www.design3.com/training-center> that has over 1,500
streaming, HD video tutorials. We cover industry standard tools and
techniques for game development, 2D/3D art & design, 3D animation and more.
It's a great supplemental resource for instructors and students!

View Training Center: http://www.design3.com/training-center
View Unity Authorized Training: http://www.design3.com/unity

Joel McKown, our Academic Sales liaison is available to answer any questions
and arrange purchases, so please contact him at joel at design3.com or call
831-479-GAME(4263) if you're interested.

Best of luck for a successful school year!

Chelsea
--
Chelsea Larson-Andrews
CMO | chelsea at design3.com