[game_edu] LA college looking for industry experts for program review panel.

Dan Carreker danc at narrativedesigns.com
Mon Sep 12 19:35:50 EDT 2011

The chairman of our game arts program asked me to put out word that he's
looking to expand the program review committee with more individuals that
have real-world industry experience (something I'm very much glad we are
doing.) If anyone here is local to LA and feels qualified to critique and
advise a four year, for-profit college on a regular basis (few times per
year, a couple of hours each time) and would like to have an input into the
education of future professionals, feel free to contact me off list at
DanC at NarrativeDesigns.com and I'll forward your contact information to him.

It is a non-paying position but you will receive the eternal gratitude of
our staff and students.

--Dan Carreker