[game_edu] Book: Video Game Play and Consciousness edited book announcement

Jose P. Zagal jzagal at cdm.depaul.edu
Wed Feb 1 10:59:21 EST 2012

Apologies for crossposts. - Jose

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Video Game Play and Consciousness edited book announcement
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:16:47 -0700
From: Jayne Gackenbach <GackenbachJ at macewan.ca>

It is a pleasure to inform you that a book I edited has been announced
on the Nova Science Publishers website:

*Video Game Play and Consciousness
Editors: *Jayne Gackenbach (Department of Psychology Grant MacEwan
University, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
/https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=32296

/

If you are interested in the book you can apply the *special 40%
discount* on all prepublication orders. In the “Promotion Code” field at
check-out, enter “*prepub40*” and the discount will be applied.

I have also set up a Facebook page for this book where I hope that we
can generate a lively discussion regarding the topics it addresses:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Video-Game-Play-and-Consciousness/261980910540561?sk=wall

Thank you for your time.

Jayne

Jayne Gackenbach, Ph.D.