[game_edu] Free Webinar to Prepare for Unity 3.5 by design3

Joel McKown joel at design3.com
Wed Feb 1 12:57:59 EST 2012

*Hello Educators,*

We know many of you have integrated or in the process of integrating
Unity software into your game and application development curricula,
many with the help of design3 learning materials. With the imminent
launch of Unity 3.5 around the corner and the annual GDC just a month
away we would like to invite you to meet with us in a couple different
ways.

*Free Web-based Seminar for Educators & Faculty*

We will be offering a *free web-based seminar* to educators looking to
ramp up on Unity and be prepared to teach it to their students. This
free 1-hour session will cover the basics of Unity development as well
as highlighting some of what is new in version 3.5. In addition we'll
discuss ways to use e-learning resources in both self-guided and
instructor-led environments and the key factors in identifying different
types of learners such and field dependence and prior domain knowledge.

This will be an educator specific event but is open to all interested
faculty. If you are interested in attending online simply respond to
this email or contact me directly at joel at design3.com
<mailto:joel at design3.com> for more info.

*GDC Meet-up*
Whether or not you can join us online for the free seminar if you are
planning to attend this years GDC is San Francisco we'd love to speak
with you about your program and our new learning materials. We will
have modules for review of our new Unity 3.5 material as well as
instructor materials and recommended outlines for implementation on hand.

If you will be attending please email me at joel at design3.com
<mailto:joel at design3.com> so we can set a time to meet on the show floor.

We hope you are able to attend one or both of the above opportunities
and look forward to supporting you and your students.

Regards,
Joel McKown, Academic Liaison
joel at design3.com <mailto:joel at design3.com>
831-479-4263 <tel:831-479-4263>(GAME)