[game_edu] Scholarship Program

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:39:31 EST 2012

https://www.scholarshipamerica.org/gamersinreallife/

Applications must be submitted by March 29, 2012

Sony Online Entertainment is accepting applications and submissions today for its 2012 Gamers in Real Life (G.I.R.L.) Game Design Competition. In its fifth year, the G.I.R.L. program grants scholarships to four winners through the Game Design Competition.

SOE will award one winner of the 2012 G.I.R.L. Game Design Competition with a scholarship in the amount of $10,000 to be applied towards tuition and other educational expenses at the winner's school of enrollment. Winners are also given the opportunity to participate in a paid internship of up to 10 weeks at SOE's headquarters in San Diego providing hands-on experience working on one or more of the company's games.

Susan

--

Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!