[game_edu] Social Network

Richard Fleming rflemin1 at jccc.edu
Tue Jul 3 16:05:31 EDT 2012

I would say LinkedIn or Google+, or both. Facebook is more useful as a public relations tool in my opinion.

Also on the topic of social media, twitter for quick announcements might be useful as well.

Dragons are awesome and dragons are fun.
But if you get one angry...
then you'll be well done.
Richard Fleming
RC 332G, x4838
Interested in creating computer games?
Then check out JCCC's Game Development AA Degree!
http://www.jccc.edu/home/depts.php/1287