[game_edu] IEEE Conference Deadline

Trien, Susan strien at thestrong.org
Mon Jul 9 15:06:10 EDT 2012

Happy Monday Everyone!

Wanted to remind you that July 15 is the Early Bird Registration Deadline for September's IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Games Innovation Conference in Rochester, New York. I'd be most grateful if you could share this information with your readers, friends, fans, and others who might be interested in attending (and in saving $100 on registration fees by registering by July 15).

Following is a press kit detailing conference highlights and bios and photos of keynote presenters including Xbox co-creator Seamus Blackley, and award-winning science fiction writers Cory Doctorow and Charles Stross.

http://www.thestrong.org/press/kits/ieee-international-games-innovation-conference-strong

Thanks so much for whatever you can do to help us get the word out. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Susan

Susan Trien
Senior Director of Public Relations & Advertising
The Strong
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, New York 14607 U.S.A.
Tel 585-410-6359