[game_edu] What is the name for this principle?

Jim Parker jparker at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jun 7 11:00:59 EDT 2012

Thanks!

Okay, loss aversion by majority vote. But how does the deadline fit in?
That is in my case a key factor - the target is moving off of the screen
and the player feels a strong need to deal with it. If the targets moved
more slowly or more quickly, would the effect be different?

I could see the effect peaking at a particular speed and then falling
off quickly as the player simply gave up.

Jim