[game_edu] Game Design & Development Diploma Proposal Review

Helstrom, Rob rhelstrom at ucn.ca
Thu May 17 14:44:00 EDT 2012

Over the past year our faculty has developed a proposal for a "Game Design & Development" college diploma. As part of our internal curriculum proposal process we require an external review/feedback from outside content experts.

It is a very basic review of the program & course outcomes to see if there are any missing components.

I would like to see if anyone is interested in looking at our proposal and give us some feedback.

If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Rob Helstrom
Computer Programming Instructor
University College of the North
rhelstrom at ucn.ca