[game_edu] Job: Professor of Game Design, Champlain College, Vermont

Jose P. Zagal jzagal at cdm.depaul.edu
Mon May 21 17:12:57 EDT 2012

See below!

-------- Original Message --------
I hope you'll pardon this inbox intrusion. We're seeking candidates for
an Assistant/Associate Professor of Game Design at the highly respected
game development program at Champlain College in Burlington, Vermont.
You can read the full job description and apply directly at
http://bit.ly/mmn-champlain.

In a nutshell, we're seeking game designers with shipped titles who are
ready to help mold the next generation of game developers. Please
consider submitting your CV if you are interested, and forwarding this
opening on to your colleagues.