[game_edu] Service learning ideas??

Jeremy Gibson jrgibson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:24:26 EST 2012

I'm sure you could also do some interesting things with first-person
documentary (Nonny de la Peña, one of our PhD students, has recently done
an excellent VR documentary on food banks in Los Angeles), something like a
virtual museum visit, or something like a virtual visit to a classic
architectural building like Fallingwater. Would any of those fit your needs?

Another possibility would be something like a physics simulator that taught
Newton's laws.

-- Jeremy

Jeremy R. Gibson, Assistant Professor
Game Design and Digital Prototyping
University of Southern California
School of Cinematic Arts – Interactive Media Division
900 W. 34th St. #211, Los Angeles, CA 90089
o. 434.321.8624 c.512.659.8624