[game_edu] looking for manuscript outlet suggestions

Toni Szymanski toniszym at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:28:19 EST 2012

Hello,

I presented a paper at the Meaningful Play conference last month on my
pilot work on using video game design concepts with an Algebra teacher and
struggling students. Unfortunately, it was not chosen as a top paper for
submission to the journal. I think that with some refinement it could be an
article worth reading and am looking for recommendations for submission. A
couple of journals that I looked into stated that they would not accept
papers that were included as a part of conference proceedings so that
precluded this paper which was really disappointing. Any suggestions are
appreciated.

Best,
Toni Szymanski
Assistant Professor, Educational Psychology
Indiana University Northwest