[game_edu] The 2013 IGDA Scholarships Program

Luke Dicken lukedicken at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:43:21 EST 2012

We are delighted to announce that the 2013 IGDA Scholarships Program
is now accepting applications for the Game Developers Conference. The
program is open to all students and recent graduates in fields
relating to game development. Applications should be submitted by
January 11th 2013, please see
http://www.igda.org/scholars/2013-info/how-to-apply/ for further
information.

The IGDA Scholarships are awarded to the best and brightest students
and provide access to the conference, individual mentorship from
members of industry, opportunities to meet and talk to senior figures
as well as the chance to visit some of the local studios in the areas
the conferences are held in, so that students can get a feel for what
it truly means to be a part of our industry.

GDC is just the first of what promises to be a very exciting schedule,
with more conferences to be announced as we go through the year. You
can learn more about the program, it’s history and find out how to
apply on our newly revamped ready-for-2013 website:
http://igda.org/scholars/ . Please help us to spread the word about
this excellent opportunity for students from around the world.

The Scholarships are made possible by the generosity of our sponsors,
the event organisers, the studios who open their doors to us and the
members of industry who take the time to help select and mentor our
Scholars. We are truly grateful for their support.

The IGDA Scholarships Committee