[game_edu] Rare D&C Manuscript at The Strong

Trien, Susan strien at thestrong.org
Wed Apr 10 16:37:50 EDT 2013

Hi all!

Some game-related news from The Strong (home of the International Center for the History of Electronic Games and the National Museum of Play) I thought would interest you:

Rare Dungeons & Dragons Manuscript on View at the National Museum of Play
A rare manuscript believed by some experts to be the earliest existing version of Dungeons & Dragons will be prominently displayed at the National Museum of Play at The Strong(r) beginning April 13 as part of Game Time!, a major exhibit exploring 300 years of games, puzzles, and public amusements.

Full press release on the Manuscript: Dalluhn Manuscript<http://www.thestrong.org/press/releases/2013/04/4538-rare-dungeons-dragons-manuscript> (images available)
Game Time press kit: http://www.thestrong.org/press/kits/game-time

Let me know if you would like any additional information. Susan

Susan Trien
Senior Director of Public Relations & Advertising
The Strong
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, New York 14607 U.S.A.
Tel 585-410-6359