[game_edu] IGDA Scholarships Now Available for Casual Connect USA

Luke Dicken lukedicken at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:18:16 EDT 2013

Hi Deanna,
Associates level students are definitely eligible, though I do think that
they will have a harder time proving their excellence since in general they
are less experienced students. That said, there's nothing to stop them
giving it a shot, and we do get a number of applicants at this level each
round!

Hope that helps,
Luke