[game_edu] Request for recommendations on game ethics

Ian Schreiber ai864 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 23:13:36 EDT 2013

Also this one, unfortunately a bit expensive for a typical textbook but maybe you can get a free desk copy and at least base some lectures off of it or something: http://www.igi-global.com/book/designing-games-ethics/46007

(Disclosure: I wrote a chapter for the book, but receive no royalties for it.)

- Ian