[game_edu] Open Faculty Position

Suzanne Freyjadis freyjadis at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 13 19:18:51 EDT 2013

The Art Institute of Houston has just created a new full-time faculty
position in Game Art & Design. We are seeking one full-time and several
adjunct faculty members with relevant master's degrees to teach upper
division courses in Game Art & Design. I would be grateful if you would
pass this opportunity on to your members. Would it be possible to post the
full-time position on the jobs page of the IGDA website?

The Art Institute of Houston is a regionally accredited baccalaureate
institution of approximately 2000 students in Houston, Texas. The college
has branches in Austin, San Antonio, and north Houston. Degree programs in
Media Arts include about 550 students in Animation, Photography, Digital
Film & Video Production, Audio Production, Visual Effects & Motion Graphics,
and Game Art & Design.

Qualified applicants in Game Art & Design could contact me directly for
more information or apply through the website. Below is a link to the job
description online and the site which allows one to begin the application
process.

https://edmc.hua.hrsmart.com/ats/js_job_details.php?reqid=21633