[game_edu] Request for books recommendations

Dan Carreker danc at narrativedesigns.com
Thu May 30 15:35:45 EDT 2013

I have two books on game production and management that I have found extremely useful. The first is The Game Producer's Handbook by Dan Irish which has an amazing amount of specific, practical advice. Game Development and Production by Erik Bethlehem is also a great book on the subject.

Both focus more on the business and work flow aspect than on personnel management (though Irish's book does do some, if memory serves) but both are fantastic resources that I would highly recommend. Not sure if they quite fit, but worth a good look at nevertheless.

Best of luck,

Dan Carreker